Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Running for office in Canada

So, I was just checking out the links that people use to get to my blog, and I discovered that I am running for office in Canada. I am so excited. . . I never knew that I would be successful enough to do this. . . but hey. . . I guess I am. So now I present my platform for everyone to read:
I pledge to do my best to become a Canadian citizen if I am elected to office
I pledge to get Canada inducted into the US as the largest state in the union.
I pledge to do my best to make everyone happy.
I pledge to take all the money anyone wants to give me. . . but not listen to them when it comes down to it
I pledge to do whatever job it is that I am running for. . . as long as I don't actually have to be there. . . or do anything for it.

Check out the article about me in some canadian newspaper or something:
http://www.publiceyeonline.com/archives/002192.html

I am so awesome. . . no wonder I am not feeling rested when I wake up in the morning. . . I must be running for office in my sleep.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

That is so cool. I had no idea I was dating a politician. I thought the article's character reference was dead on.