Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas

So, of all the times of the year I believe that Christmas time is one of the best. It is the time I get to think about the Savior. I get to walk along the streets singing Christmas songs to myself. I get to hear the Salvation Army Band play as people bustle around doing Christmas shopping. I mean I know that the holiday season has become quite trivial and all, but I still get a good feeling when people say "happy holidays" everywhere I go. I feel like its the one time of year when people aren't afraid to talk to eachother in the street. I know that I have to deal with the wonder of having finals, and stress, and all that other good stuff you experience at the end of each semester, but ya know... its worth it. Christmas is so wonderful... well at least the season is... I don't really like the day per-say but hey, I love the feeling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!