Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The City Where I Live

I cannot believe I live in this wonderful city!
I went on a walk in the rain today. I don't really know why. I was on the phone, and just decided to walk (since I can't go into the T without loosing reception). I walked all around the city (which isn't really that hard, since its not that big of a city) I walked up to the North End, then over to Government Center, and then to Feneuil Hall, and through Quincy Market (where I ate lunch) I saw the old state house, the park street church, etc. I sat down to eat, and people watched for a bit. There was a group of school kids (probably in middle school) sitting and eating, and all I could think "they are so lucky... they live here... they actually get to live in Boston" and then all of a sudden, it hit me, I do too. I live in Boston. I am so glad that I do, I mean I can't even explain how amazing it is here. There is so much to do, and see. Even on a rainy day the beauty of this city can't be beat. I love it here!