Saturday, November 29, 2008




Wednesday morning Ryan and I went to Plymoth MA. I figured I needed to go being that it was Thanksgiving and William Bradford is my great great...etc. grandfather. I had been wanting to go anyway and I thought Thanksgiving would be the perfect time. We got to see the Mayflower II and Plymoth rock... later we went to the cemetary where I hunted down Governor Bradford's grave... the funny thing is... one of the toumbstones says that his ashes lie beneath it, and the other says his body lies beneath... interesting... two bodies, one person... well who cares... it was fun anyway! It was beautiful down there, and the city is quite quaint. I had a great time!

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

Catherine-
Last night we went to the cheesecake factory for the first time ever. I thought of you. I thought it was amazing food. You were right to recommend it!