Friday, November 14, 2008

Pictures





So I was just thinking how I have been lax in posting my pictures recently- which is the entire reason I even got a blog in the first place- not so you could all read my ramblings on about my life, but rather so you could see it all... feel like you are here with me etc. Well now I have gotten the hang of blogging and can't seem to get enough (on the days where I just want to talk about something to the world) and I have forgotten my real intentions in blogging in the first place... so here are some pictures (so I still can't get them to turn the correct direction) but here is a day where JM and I went on a tour of the city... not meaning to but we discovered bronze trash (cuz we needed more trash in this city- especially some that you can't get off the ground) JM and I eating a watermellon we got for a buck at haymarket (which is this place that they sell produce that is going to go bad soon for way cheap) we broke the watermelon in half on the government center steps and enjoyed the jucy deliciousness on a cold wintery day. There is also a pic of me and JM in the T station (so you can see the place I talk about so often) and a picture of the T

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

I know how to turn your pictures around! you can do it when you put them on your computer or right before you post them. There are little triangle pictures with arrows (below the pics) If you click on a pic and then on one of the triangles your pic will turn. I hope that helps.

p.s. sounds like life is good!