Monday, November 10, 2008

Rejoice

I know my Heavenly Father loves me. So, those of you who read my blog this morning will know that I am stressed out. I was having such a hard day and trying to get over it. All I wanted was something, some way to know that it would all be ok. I decided that I would go and get a beagle for lunch and try to relax for a bit. As I walked up the street I heard bells... bells I have never heard before ringing from a church. As I listened more closely I realized that I recognized the tune, "Rejoice the Lord is King" the song rang out "Lift up your heart! Lift up your voice! Rejoice, again I say, rejoice!" and again the bells sounded, "Lift up your heart! Lift up your voice! Rejoice, again I say, rejoice!" and I realized that I would be alright. Everything would work out. I would get over my problems. I would see the light of day again. I have so much to be thankful for. I must rejoice in my blessings. I will lift up myheart, I will lift up my voice. I will rejoice, yes, I will rejoice.

No comments: