Saturday, November 29, 2008

My Town... Boston.





So last night Ryan and I showed his brother Brett around town. We went up to the prudential center... the view was unbelievable! I got some great pictures.



Next we went to the North End, which is the Italian section of Boston. We had dinner at a great (albeit expensive) restaurant, and then we had dessert at Mike's Pastry's... which is the best pastry shop in Boston (and believe me, it was amazing) I got a peanut butter crunch cookie, which was about the size of my head. Then we walked up through government center to the T. It was a great night.

Pictures: random cigar store, Ryan and Brett in front of the random cigar store, me on a budwiser bench, view from the Prudential center

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

You are so photogenic! Boston sounds like so much fun. You are such a sophisticated east coast woman now!