Monday, October 6, 2008

Sickness

I swear it feels like the entire world wants me to get sick. I'm getting the feeling that the entire idea of going to work, or school, or wherever else I go is actually to make me sick. I feel like I am fighting a loosing battle against colds, flue, everything. I take the T and everyone is sick, I come to school and everyone is sick, I go to clinic and everyone is sick, everywhere I go everyone is sick. I woke up this morning willing myself not to feel sick (my will was far more concrete than previous days being that I didn't feel so well)... as the day wears on my will is being reinforced as my immune system is attacked from all sides. I will not get sick, I will not get sick, I will not get sick (cough) I will not get sick. Aw man, I am not sick, I am not sick! Maybe I can call in healthy tomorrow, but then again, everyone is sick at home too.

No comments: